Wednesday, July 25, 2007

One of the most oddly frequent search engine avenues to this site is when someone types in "bump on wrist" or the rough equivalent. This leads the concerned party to my wonderful post of last October (? I think) when such a bump emerged rather disconcertingly on the underside of my right wrist.

Well, for those who are experiencing a similar unwanted growth and are fearing some dire malignancy, I thought I'd mention that said bump, while lingering around for a few months, gradually retracted itself and is now only barely discernible, if that. All without recourse to hitting my wrist with a Bible or other dread tome.

So take heart, ganglion cyst developers. All will likely turn out well. Maybe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"This leads the concerned party to my wonderful post of last October"...if you do say so yourself.

Brian Olewnick said...

Dammit. erm, "wonderful" as in "full of wonder" as I was when witnessing the astonishingly rapid eruption of this subcutaneous growth. Horror too, but wonder.